Samsung Galaxy SIII May Pack With Latest Android Jelly Bean
As the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean hits the market with a bang, the brand name like Samsung, HTC and many more wants to integrate Jelly Bean in their gadgets. It is in news that Samsung is going to pack its most popular and latest model Samsung Galaxy SIII with Android Jelly Bean. Currently Galaxy SIII is integrated with previous version of Android platform i.e. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Samsung schedule Galaxy SIII to upgrade and the same can be happen with Galaxy SII and Galaxy Note.
According to SamMobile, initial stages of the test with Galaxy SII and Galaxy Note are successfully completed and it is under process for the next level and get ready for the public version for the same device. All this process may be the most important reason to gain more popularity for Samsung Galaxy SIII as well as Samsung too.
The updates version of Samsung Galaxy SIII may come next month i.e. September and wait for the other models of Samsung.
Take a quick tour of Galaxy SIII features:
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi with DLNA support
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720
- 16/ 32/ 64 GB Internal memory, expandable upto 64 GB
- 8 MP camera with AF, LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080p HD video recording
- 1.9 MP front facing camera with a resolution of 720p for video chat
It is also clear that Samsung Galaxy SIII with 64GB is going to launch in the coming month of this year.