Maruti Launches Latest 7 seater Ertiga in 2012 | Technical Specifications
Maruti Suzuki India was unveiled the 7-seater MUV “Ertiga” at the 2012 auto expo in New Delhi. From a technical perspective discussing, the Ertiga isn’t specifically the first 7-seater to come out from Maruti’s stable. The Ertiga is a distinct from the others.
Maruti Ertiga will be India’s very first three-row MPV and will be operated by the K-14 VVT range of engines which also have its released at the Expo. The car would be offered in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol variant would maintain a 1.4-litre engine that delivers a maximum power of 94PS at 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 130Nm at 4000rpm. The diesel version will be powered by Fiat’s 1.3-litre DDiS super turbo engine which will deliver a maximum power of 88PS and a maximum torque of 200Nm at 4000rpm. Among the various factors, one of the important aspects for the success of the Maruti Ertiga must be its fuel efficiency and Maruti are boasting a mileage amount of 16kmpl for the petrol and 20kmpl for the diesel.
Some of the facts about the car that makes user safety more considerable:
- Dual SRS airbags
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
Some of the specialized technical specs are as follows:
- The diesel alternative will put on the reliable Fiat 1.3-litre multi jet engine that will generate 88PS of power at 4000rpm and 200Nm of torque at 1750rpm.
- The petrol alternative will use a 1.4-litre engine that will deliver 94PS at 6000rpm and 130Nm of torque at 4000rpm.
- The Ertiga is centered on R-III concept, which was exhibited at the 2010 Auto Expo.
- The latest MPV has energetic appearance that is absolutely unique from the present Maruti products.
- The mileage is estimated to be around 10 – 12 kmpl in the real world.
- Ertiga is 7 persons with ease. Among three rows, middle and rear can be foldable and will be offered in different layouts as per requirement.
- The pattern is much more like a car than a commercial vehicle with bulky wheel arches, pronounced shoulder lines and an integrated spoiler.
Specifications for Ertiga Engine
- Displacement: 1372cc, K-Series
- Engine Type: Petrol and Diesel
-1372cc petrol with maximum power of 94 bhp
- 1196cc diesel with maximum power of 88 bhp
Dimensions for Ertiga
- Length: 4275 mm
- Width: 1695 mm
- Height: 1685 mm
Starting model of Ertiga petrol is anticipated to be priced at Rs. 7,00,000
Starting model of Ertiga Diesel is anticipated to be priced at Rs. 8,00,000
Maruti Ertiga may be available in six shades: Blazing Red, Torque Blue, Silky Silver, Arctic White, Glistening Grey and Midnight Black. And going to be launch in April 2012.